eCorp is the Registry’s client access website.
eCorp provides users with secure, convenient, real-time, 24/7 access to their accounts. With eCorp, it is possible to:
• Form new corporations
• Reserve names for new corporations
• Monitor the status of your existing corporations
• Obtain Certificates of Incorporation and Goodstanding
• Obtain copies of invoices
• Make payments via credit card and drawdown account
• Generate a current statement of account
Please click this link for an overview presentation of eCorp.
If you wish to obtain a login to access eCorp, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you login details. We are also available to do an initial walk-through of the website with you via phone.